What should I do if my employer doesn’t pay me the overtime wages I am owed?

Under California law, if an employer fails to pay you the overtime wages you earned, you have the right to take legal action. You can file a wage and hour lawsuit against your employer to collect the unpaid overtime and other possible compensation.

There are some cases in which groups of workers may have been required to work off the clock and denied their overtime wages. In such situations, you and your coworkers may be able to bring a class action lawsuit against your employer.

Other Unpaid Wage & Overtime FAQs:

Client testimonials

Jason took the time to explain and guide me through the challenging process, and went the extra steps in consistently providing guidance and putting my concerns and questions high on their list.

Jeff V., Oakland